Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Believe

Sometimes we need to sit down and figure out who we are, where we come from, and what we believe in.  
Thanks to a new friend at Living in Yellow here is my list of I believe's! 

I believe:

Listening to the sound of waves is the best form of therapy.

I believe in the Lord.

I believe that family is one of the strongest bonds you can have.

I believe that as we get older the quality of friendships means more than the quantity of friendships we have.

I believe that tomorrow is never promised.

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

I believe in first impressions.

I believe in the working mother.

I believe the past is in your past for a reason-leave it there.

I believe sand between my toes is better than any pedicure I could ever pay for.

I believe in spending as much time outside as possible.

I believe every road block we have exists for a reason, and it is our job to push through said road block.

I believe in helping others.

I believe in taking time for yourself.

I believe in Pumpkin Spice Coffee and infinity scarfs.

I believe in as much social interaction, clubs, and activities for our children as possible.

I believe in breastfeeding.

I believe in an unlimited date plan-too bad AT&T doesn't feel the same!

I believe in schedules and routine.

I believe in accepting help from others.

I believe in serving others.

I believe in quiet time.

I believe in living debt-free.

I believe in ordering pizza on Friday's.

I believe in man/golf/football/baseball time for guys just as much as I believe in mani/pedi/hair/coffee time for girls.

I believe in a great hoagie.

I believe in breakfast for dinner.

I believe in coupons, groupons, and saving as much money as possible!

I believe in having emergency savings.

I believe in teaching our children to serve, help, give and be respectful.

I believe in people watching.

I believe in trying new styles of clothes & makeup.

I believe in enjoying a glass of vino with my husband.

I believe in open communication.

What do you believe in?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!