Friday, September 28, 2012

My Best Friend

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Today marks 8 years since Mr. Three and I starting dating
{Swoon}
8 years of  life, loss, growth, happiness, sadness, snuggles, heartaches, and accomplishments.  
It hasn't always been easy but there is no one else I'd rather be on this road with.
I know He put us on this path together for a reason.
No one else can lift me up quite like he can.
No one can make me smile or laugh like him.
No one makes me as comfortable as he does.
No one gives me as much confidence as he does.
Here's to 8 years down and 80 to go!
"The one I laugh with, live for, dream with love."





1 comment:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!