Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coffee Date

Coffee dates are great they are time with close friends to talk about life, our struggles, and our triumphs.  So grab your favorite drink my friend, and pull up a comfy seat as we enjoy our very first coffee date!

Photobucket


On our coffee date I would share with you...

How I'm learning to treat everyday for the gift that it is, and to always find the positive and good in every situation.  It's hard, but I'm getting there.

How  having two kids in school has completely turned our world upside down in more way than one and I'm extremely uncomfortable with it.  That since Angel has started Kindergarten he has learned so many new things: his letters, numbers, words, and has even started reading...but we've also encountered other not so great school habits.  We've struggled with him being SUCH a social person, bullies, new ways of him expressing his feeling-which are not always good, and how all of these changes came on so quickly in such a short amount of time that I don't know where to turn for advice. 

That I have not been spending nearly as much time with Him as I should lately.  I have not been setting aside time for my devotionals each and every day, and I feel terrible because I've been so far from God.

How I worry that my kids will only remember the times I reprimand them because some days it feel like that is all I do! When all I really want them to remember is us playing make believe, building forts with sheets and pillows, our dance parties, and their Dad and I trying to let them stay young and carefree for as long as possible.

That I truly enjoy my job and sometimes feel bad that I know I'm not cut out to be at SAHM.  I love waking up every morning, putting on freshly pressed pants, a crisp shirt and high heels then going into my office, greeting my co-workers with a genuine smile on my face and carrying on conversations with them during our lunch hours. 


I would ask how you were doing...and if there was anyway I could help you on your journey?  

I would also say thanks for this time together and thank for listening, friend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!