Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in one word to me is: FAMILY
Believe me we had LOTS of family time these past couple of days and I think family and friends are good for everyone.  
They're good for the soul, the heart, and our sanity...well sometimes ha!)
In the past we have always hosted Thanksgiving at our house, but since our little family has continued to grow our house seems tinier and tinier so we opted to have my husband's aunt host it this year and it could not have been better! 
One thing I have always said about my husband is that he is a family man and always has been. 
It goes right back to his roots-everyone in his family is so so close.  
It is truly an amazing bond his family has created and I am blessed to have become a part of it.  
There were warm smiles, lots of homemade food, family, jokes, grace, spirits, cousins playing with each other, music, and love truly filled the air.  
Are you ready for a photo overload??  Here they come.... 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Whoa that turkey is awesome! haha I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was my first time having a tuxedo turkey :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!