Sunday, November 6, 2011

Handmade Love

Let's face it, handmade gifts totally kick store-bought gifts butt...am I right?!
Yes, I think I am :)
Last weekend I attempted my very first faux chenille baby blanket tutorial which you can find here!  
The tutorial was great, very detailed and I am so super happy with how the blanket turned out!
Keep in mind this is a very looong project but I just figure it's that more love that goes into it-YUP!
I shipped it off to our old college roommates who are expecting #3 any.day.now!!!  Enjoy the Car seat cover I made for baby Khloe as well, which you can always purchase from my shop!
This may just be my new go-to baby gift.









I've linked this post up over at Casey Wiegand!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Stopping by from the Followers Fest!

    xoxo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty- I'm stopping by from www.thelovelypoppy.com and would love for you to stop by and checkout the new giveaways and tutorials. xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!