Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bye Bye October

Every beginning has an ending.
I can't believe its already November! 
For October as excited as I was for it to begin by the end I was more than ready for it to be over!  
Now, don't get me wrong I am in no way, shape, or form being a party pooper but man October was downright exhausting!  
The truth is I think October was just the beginning because I don't see any end in sight :)  
We started off the month with a trip to the pumpkin patch and ended it with Halloween night.  
Now what happened in between is the real story, so without further ado enjoy our month of October in pictures. 
What was your favorite event in October?
The boys in the local Halloween parade as Alvin and the Chipmunks

Angel aka Alvin enjoying catching some candy at the parade

My husband and I attended our first Halloween party since we were in college

Angel at his school's Halloween sing-along

Ayden at his school's Harvest Party

Our Trick or Treater's that were too afraid to go outside so we passed out candy instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!