Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am blank because

Inspired by Little Miss Momma, Casey Wiegand, & Lily White

I am {weird} because....

I think I sometimes enjoy kids movies more than my actual kids
I cannot eat in the dark
I answer my own questions once I say the question out loud-ALOT!
I can't sleep with my feet covered
I have to sleep with my closet doors competely shut

I am {a bad friend} because...

I sometimes forget communication goes both ways
I can be stubborn
I don't put as much effort into friendship as I do other areas of my life

I am {a good friend} because...

I am always here for my friends day or night
I can keep secrets
I am great with advice, therapy, and words
I try to put myself in my friends shoes
I do not judge

I am {sad} because...

I miss my Grandmom and Pop-Pop everyday
I've lost touch with a lot of used-to be close friends
I know there are children out there who are abused, malnourished, and can't speak up for themselves and it breaks my heart
Most people are too quick to judge

I am {happy} because...

Thanksgiving=family overload
I have 3 healthy kids
I always wanted to be a mom, and now I am
I have a husband who is not afraid to do it ALL-diapers, dishes, bathtime
We are finally a 2 car family
I married my best friend and we're doing everything on.our.own.

I am {excited} for...

Seeing what the new year brings
Watching my boys grow up-and being involved 100%
This journey we call LIFE :)
Repairing and developing friendships
Seeing what God's true calling is for me
Growing my shop and this lil blog
Meeting our college roomate's newest addition Baby Khloe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are *best friends*
Pass it on...and leave a comment linking to yours!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!