Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Place

I'm in a very blah kind of mood tonight-in fact I wasn't even going to blog but then I realized this is reality.  
Real life has ups and downs and struggles and who I am to leave that out if I want people to realize that this blogging thing comes from my heart.  
This is something I don't do for money, or to see how many followers, or comments I can accrue.
This is therapy, this is my time alone with my thoughts, this is my thinking process, this is my space to share what's important to me. 
I feel like I've hit a wall but somehow have got to keep going.  
Keep going with my husband, with my kids, with my activities, with my commitments all the while I am standing against this concrete wall pushing as hard as I can with all of my strength watching it go nowhere. 
There's a saying I once heard and it goes something like this:
"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."  
Well my friends if that is the case I have gone CRAZY!  
I'm going to my happy place for the rest of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!