Saturday, November 5, 2011

Give Thanks!

Since this is the calendar Holiday month to give thanks I've decided to do - or attempt rather  a 30 day give thanks blogging extravaganza.  Now I feel like I do have to preface this post by saying this: I think we need to be thankful everyday for everyone in our lives, every struggle we face- every success we feel, and every thing we have-even when we think it might not be a lot.  
Remember there are always less fortunate and besides when we do leave this world it's not like we're going to take all of our stuff with us so who really cares if we have the latest Coach purse or the newest Iphone? ...God certainly doesn't.  
Okay, phew now I feel better :)  
Onto the fun!
Since today is November 5th I will play catch up and this may happen again in the near future, I'm apologizing in advance ha!
I am thankful for:
Living close to the beach
Having such a loving & kind church family
My husband's willingness & excitement to do the grocery shopping
Having a job and being able to provide for our family
3 healthy kids
I guess that'd be it for now!  What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!